Tim Burton

Tim Burton
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Response #8

Life is like an hourglass, eventually everything hits the bottom and all you have to do is wait it out until someone comes along and turns it around. This quote describes me the most as person who needs another. When sad, confused, or rebellious I will always need a helping hand to change my perspective in life. Like an hourglass when empty, the sand doesn't fill back to the top by itself, a person always turns it. We live in a society when one needs help there always someone around. I'm a person who needs someone to move on, without a help here and their we get nowhere. My goals are sometimes my struggles, and my struggles get to me the hardest. And I, being a nobody, relates this quote to every struggle I've lived. People have pick me ups, and life changers but together they are always a turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment