Tim Burton

Tim Burton
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Response #10

The best advice I have ever received from a friend, is "The best advice I can give you is to move forward and don't care about what anyone else thinks. Just do what you have to do for only yourself" After being heart broken, she was their and spoke these truthful words. At first I wanted to shut out everything from my mind, but how could I? This coming out of the same mouth that said, "The greatest thing you'll ever know is just to love, and be loved in returned." Of course, she got that saying from a movie, but it was the truth. I had to move on or stay forever in the misery of my own shattered heart.  Although I had only wanted to be with him, it was time I appreciated myself. I have always have been pushed around by, parents, teachers, friends, and now the person who claimed to had love me. Enough, I proclaimed and their she was side by side reminding me of the greatest advice a friend could ever receive. No longer would I to be a shell of myself, I would move forward and do what was best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment