Tim Burton

Tim Burton
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Response #15

A contribution I would make to a college campus would be towards devoting myself to the LGBT groups. I am in the honor to be in the Gay Straight Alliance and will always support clubs who help stop bulling from happening. With clubs like LGBT it makes people feel safe about being who they are inside and out. Many people don't know where to turn when they come out, or feel self-abandon, so LGBT clubs are always welcome to people who need a supporting system. Although they're people who support LGBT their are others who are agents a group like this, many who wish to do anything to stop them. I would contribute myself  any LGBT or nonmembers who are being bullied, abused, or discriminated. We live in a society where discrimination has been a curl matter for centuries. Its time we make a change and we should   help those who deeply need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment