Tim Burton

Tim Burton
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Response #4

If I could go back in time and be one historian, I would be Edger Allen Poe.  My reasons being, so I would understand why he fell in love with his cousin, and why would he murder himself. He was an outstanding poet with a unique personality. He was adopted young and he was misunderstood. His most famous work, the "Tale Tale Heart"  and "The Raven" is how he got recognized as an author. I would wonder about his life noticing if he had any friends, or if he was close to his family.  My main reason of why I would choose to be Edger Allen Poe, it's so I would see how much his wife supported and appreciated him. She was their along side with him until death, and even then he never let her slip through his mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment