Tim Burton

Tim Burton
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Response #13

Victoria Peña
December 3, 2011
921 Alexia Drive

To whom it may concern:

Hello, I'm so excited to met you. I'm usually very nervous in meeting new people but college is a time of new experiences. To be honest I'm very emotional, so if I ever change from sad and happy don't worry thats normal. I enjoy Johnny Depp movies on a cold rainy day, and dislike extremely warm weather. Throughout the weekdays, I always wake up early and late on the weekends. After a long day of school and work, I fall asleep at eight. At what time do you get up or fall asleep?

Since I  was five I've had this obsessive compulsive disorder, which makes me clean the room until I am fully satisfied.  I'm not very close to my family, but they will probably call to see how I am doing. During the holiday seasons, I enjoy decorating. Do you celebrate the holidays? I'm a very proud and sassy Italian/Mexican. My father is Italian and my mother is Mexican, so I cook very well. What nationality are you? What can you cook?  On Tuesday nights I adore watching Glee, I hope you don't mind. We're going to be great friends.

                                                                                                             Sincerely,
                                        


                                                                                                            Victoria Peña

No comments:

Post a Comment