Tim Burton

Tim Burton
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Response #6

Recently there has been an issue involving bulling at the school.  The issue got the GSA club to combine with other clubs at the school, to write inspirational quotes on the floor of the school. The groups only wrote positive quotes, for every student who ever felt that they we're alone in the world. I took part of this and I was greatly satisfied when the fallowing morning the students at the school read the quotes as they were walking to class and smiled. It felt as though as we were helping them move forward. One quote I wrote that I saw one girl stare at for a great number of minute was, "We are leaders, and we don't fallow, because nobody knows where they are going." The girl look at that thought as though she was trying to decide on an important issue. After that day, I devoted myself from stopping any bulling from school, the internet, or on the streets, because we are all equals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment