Tim Burton

Tim Burton
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Response #7

One material I would introduce to a primitive culture is deodorant.  Up to the year 1888 deodorant was intro for many centuries. Many people would walk around for days, or weeks without taking a bath. The rich would occasionally bathe, but mainly wear wigs to hide their filthy hair. I would help everyone who needs the deodorant. Even now with deodorant in our modern society, people sometimes don't use it.  They walk into rooms after running smelling like sweat. To be honest, I don't want to smell their smelly pits, I prefer them using a simple method like wearing deodorant to cover their stink. There were three things the cave man needed which were, a shower, a haircut, and deodorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment