Tim Burton

Tim Burton
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Response #5

If I had the responsibility to decide where $1 million should be spent to improve world project(s) I would choose school education in California. In the state of California there has been budget cuts, that has not only affected schools, but teachers and students as well. Teachers are mandated to teach classes with a tremendous amount of students. In some cases the amount of students has even doubled in class size. The cuts has also forced schools to put an end to after school tutoring. This affects students who need the help they don't receive the attention in class. With the money, I would buy school supply's for all class rooms, and also give money for after school tutoring. I would also spend the money for clubs, extra classes, and different courses for all students. Education should not be taught by what your required to take, students should also have the privilege to take a German classes, or a class for future musicians. This is what I truly believe money should be focused on.

No comments:

Post a Comment